- With the fragrant aroma in adding flavor to food animals increases appetite.
- Increasing feed efficiency, provides increase in meat and milk yield,
contributes to high-quality yield us take.
- Prevents to difficult birth.
- Increases resistance to disease by strengthening the immune system of animals within Vitamins and Minerals.
- In case of used continuously, prevents the cost of treatment arising from metabolic diseases that cause stress factors and decreased productivity.
- Preventing skin and nail problems caused by the lack of minerals in animals visibly provides beautification.
- Destroys the bad habits caused by lack of mineral substances such as lick one's lips, tongue nesting, teeth grinding, eating each other's feather, wall licking and drinking the urine of each other.
- Helps to developing bones, teeth and cartilage tissues.
- Preventing over-lubrication, enables the animal to keep as much meat animals.
- Providing to reach reach slaughter weight more quickly, saves time to producers, and enables plenty of gain.
- With mineral substances in pregnant animals, no abnormalities in the future will be born calves.
- With Niacin ensures that the more milk in dairy animals.
- Prevents the formation in cows with milk fever (hypocalcaemia).
- Improves sperm quality and fertilization capacity.
- Positive effects on the reproductive system.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt, Zinc, İyot and Sodium
Description of Use (purpose, animal species, the amount recommended)
Used to supplement vitamin and mineral, by addition of 10 kg Ovamin F to 1 tonne feed of sheep and cattle.
Type of Packaging
1 kg packages (in cardboard box), 5 kg and 25 kg packages (in polyethylene bags), 5 kg and 25 kg packages (in plastic containers)